Friday, July 6, 2012

The Picture-Perfect part 3.

My dad said a quote to me the other day, and I didn't understand it until today. The quote was "Some things are better for one to have done than to do" ...I didn't get it, I was confused (of course), but now I understand.

Hiking 7000 feet into the Grand Canyon is HARD. Actually, let me correct that. Hiking 7000 feet into the Grand Canyon isn't hard, but hiking 7000 feet OUT of the Grand Canyon is brutal, especially on a steep trail.  We did it, but it was hard.  The rest of this post is going to be pictures, because they're pretty self explanatory, so enjoy the view =)














 Rock in a tree




 Appropriately named, in my opinion

 SQUIRREL



I felt meditative up there






Anybody know what kind of tree this is?

 Rather graphic, don't you think?

They actually sold this in the book store

Next stop: Vegas!!

-Panda:)

No comments:

Post a Comment